These versions are unstable and unsupported.
We're still working on these versions. It's likely that they're unstable, unsupported and may not work. Do not use them on production websites.
This changelog is for versions that have not yet been released and are currently in the development phase.
Here's a quick rundown of what all the tags mean:
Dev - This version is currently still in development. We're still adding and changing features. The changelog will probably change often. It's not available on the Saturn Installer or Updater.
Alpha - We've finished the core features and are performing code reviews, improvements, and adding one or two final features. It's not available on the Saturn Installer or Updater.
Beta - We're testing this version using our testing tools. It's not available on the Saturn Installer or Updater.
Preview - This version is now released for public testing on the preview branch. It's not available on the Saturn Installer or Updater.
1.0.0 is a complete rewrite of Saturn, some features may be in different places than they used to be, or may be removed.
- Added website environments, Saturn will now behave differently in development and production environments.
- Added cross-site request forgery prevention tokens.
- Added language translations (en)
- Added a new database management system with MySQLi or PDO driver options.
- Removed page categories.
- Removed page URL setting.
- Switched to a custom router based on PHPRouter.
- Approvals are now off by default. They can be re-activated in the admin panel.
- UI has been updated.
- Corners are less round.
- Things look much more uniform (all the buttons look the same, all the inputs look the same, etc.)
- Pages now show as dropdowns of parent pages.